Thursday, April 06, 2006

Making your people look BAD.......u fuckers...

AAAAAHHHHh..... feel like strangling someone..... it's the second time i'm getting cheated and not getting paid for job being done... m not trying be racis or anything..but NEVER..NEVER EVER TRUST INDIANS IN PRODUCTION HOUSES....they're such FUCKERS... it's been more than a month's time already and i don't think there's any intentions for them to pay me..... i was promised by the casting agency that i will be getting my cheque a week after the shoot.... called them and they told me that they were not incharge of payments.... gave me another indian Fucker's number, which is suppose to be the production house... yeah... donno if it's real or not...made a call...Mr. X answered...told him who i was.... and wow...can't believe he knew who i was....so i thought, maybe they're gonna pay me after all..... he said there was no cheque for me coz my nake wasn;t in their list.... OoH..FUCK... well, he said he's gonna check with the producer and call me back....a week later ...no phone calls yet....so i called back....after few attempts...he answered....oh yes...your cheque will be issued tomorrow.....i told him to call me once the cheque has been issued so i go and collect it....nope..no call....i called back after two days....and again after few attempts....he answered....the BLOODY FUCKER told me that he was in INDIA.....WHAT THE FUCK?..... he could at least call me and tell me....nevermind that, i couldn't be bothered if i was calling him ong distance or what so ever....and again i gavce it some time.....a week later i called.....didn't wan to answer my call...so i decided to use my friend's mobile....oh guess what?...he answered.....he told me the cheque is already with him ...so i asked him when he'll be free for me to go collect the cheque.....tomorrow he said...which was suppose to be yesterday......agreed to meet up at 11am somewhere in Jalan Gasing.....called him yesterday arund 10:30am to find out the axact location.....didn;t answer my call again...oh well, i guess i have to use my friend's mobile to call him again..... not to my surprised he said he wont be able to make it at 11am..still having a meeting... oh well......he ask me where i would be around 2pm....told him that i have meeting only will be back around 4pm.....cool he say....he'll be having meeting around the Sri Hartamas area around 2:30pm for a meeting.....great....so i told him to call me when he finish his meeting......and again.....no call....so i called him again....as usual no answer...left a massage and an sms......no reply...no reply no reply....i'm so frustrated with this FUCKER .....tried calling him few times tday but no answer yet.....AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.......this is not the first time some BLOODY INDIAN gives me SHITS.....they're all like that........ I've even seen it happened to my friends..but never thought it would happen to me.....Get a live u BLOODY Indains....u're making all your people look BAD..... but i know the FACT is they're NOT all like that..i've got few great Indian friends.... am so sorry guys....but i just have to let this out.....sorry if i've offended anyone reading this..but FACT is FACT...can't change any of it.....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm... a good lesson for you to take at least 50% advance 3 days before da show, and full payment on the day of the show itself, before u go on stage... no pay, no dance... that's how a DIVA QUEEN works!!!! muahahahhhhh!!!!

Jimmy W . . . for double U said...

Leo - Thanx.... but this is not a stage show...it's TV commercial.... so have to wait for the shoot for the payment....it sucks....

Jimmy W . . . for double U said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
andrewkin said...

ai ye ... some ppl like that wan la ... take advantages. isn't there a black&white docs for payment and such? there should be for TV commercials ... documents of payment should be issued or else, it would be like your case - name not in list. If you didnt get any documents down about your pay ... its quite ridiculous cos it's against the media law to operate tv ads without legal documentation ... unless they spoof u la ... which i think they did .... anyupdates till now?

Anonymous said...

Hi Jimmy!

Ya, it's hard to deal with this kinda attitude. Well, take this as a lesson for u to be more careful ya. U r such sweetheart too...=)

take care!