Monday, March 13, 2006

Fish, Fish and Fish . . .

Sunday morning......and i felt so lazy.....but then couldn't even let myself sleep another minute.... my baby made me breakfast...... he's just the best..... he knows i have class in an hours time... and made sure i had something for me to eat first... he always worry about me.... he say's i need the energy to teach my class..... after that incident where i blacked-out last November, he made sure i'll always have something to eat before i go for my class..... he's so caring.....
Nike-Rockstar..... finally did the whole routine in an hours time.... the members were great..... and fun..... today i felt so touched by what a member told me... she said "when u dance, it just feels like a poetry in motion".....WOW..never had anyone told me that.....
quickly rush home to see my baby..... he's waiting for me at home.... before going for lunch..my baby asked me if we should go visit my 1st ex in the hospital.....coz he just got transfered from Jakarta hospital and is now in KL Gleneagle in ICU...... Doctor says he's got TB...... i was afraid, when we reached the hospital, he was still sleeping......... and could see that he was having difficulty breathing..... and it reminded me of my Asthma days......it was really painfull..... after few minutes just while we were about to leave, he woke up..... so we got ourselves prepared with mask, and gloves before we went to see him in the room....he had all sorts or tubes and cables stuck into him......i could say anything, i kept silent the whole time i was there....my baby did all the talking to comfort him.....stayed not too long coz had dinner appointment with my parents, Anthony, Alvin, Brian and Selina for dinner at Klang..... Fish, Fish and Fish was what we had....and it was all good......yummy...the Restaurant was filled with people ...in and out non stop....we had Assam Fish, Kam Heong Fish and Ground-Nut with Bringol Fish.....and of course vege and other dishes...... excellent food with low price....yummy.....after dinner..... we went back to my parents place in USJ ....we chatted again while going through wedding magazines for Selina's wedding... m so excited.......cant wait till December....

3 comments:

andrewkin said...

so nice ... i want too ... too bad i australian's fish all very d expensive! or not i also eat fish fish fish and more fish

Anonymous said...

tak ajak i punnnnnn..... selina, i want my carrot cake!! hu hu...

Anonymous said...

i pun nakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....fish ...cake..dessert.....alllll oso i nak

...=P