Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Dessert from HEAVEN . . .

Emergency meeting?.......got strike with a bad news this morning to find out that my dancers wont be able to perform for the Nike event....more concern for my dancers..they've been practicing so seriously and passionaltely for this event.....and suddenly been cancelled coz of some idiot who doesn't know how to organize the event....... it was so hard announcing the cancelation to my dancer.....but we have to face reality....... i want to take this opprtunity to thank my dancers for this event.... Ann, Candy, Chriz, Maggie, Tanya and Claire..... u've been great....muax,..love u all...but dont worry...we'll have plenty more opportunity for other performances....practice hard......hehehe........ felt so bad to tell Claire as she is on the way to my place for rehersal..... well.... Lunch wont hurt when she's here....hehehe....we had Fried Kuey Teow for lunch... and then she accompanied me to PlanetFilms for my casting for Coke Advetisement.....hope i get it.....hehehhee.....after casting.....the picture of Kenny's Chocolate cake in his blog just kept appearing in my head.....cravings......oooohh.....then me and Claire decided to treat ourselves for some dessert from heaven......yummiiiieeee.....first we ordered the fruity creapes thing....then we decided to add another one....chocoo........yummy...the chocolate is so thick and creamy......it's to die for......we decided we can afford to eat it coz we'll be having two classes each after our dessert from heaven...huahauuuaaaa... Cheers.......Claire i had a good time this afternoon...lets do it again some other time....hehehheeh......

1 comment:

andrewkin said...

wah! the dessert look so tempting! CHOCZ! *mmmmm yummy~~~ I rike! I wan!