Monday, February 20, 2006

How Do I Begin ?


wow... this is my very first time writting a blog (my blog that is)..... really don't knowwhere to begin.... finally got to call me siao di (small bro) in Melbourne..... miss him alot..... i've tried calling him few time in the week but some wierdo lady kept answering the phone and scolded me.... i knew something was wrong..... luckily siao di sms me.....and i found out the number he gave me was wrong....aarrgghhh...... am so happy to know that he's doing fine there...settling in his new home..... life would be so different without him here...... we used to talk alot and share alot of things with each other..... can't believe he's now gone so far far away.... but i do wish him all the best... hope he'll grow to be what he wants to be..... am so proud of him.... that's him at the bottom.....to the left is my Ta Ge (Big bro).....although sometimes i feel i'm the oldest......but actually sometimes we all do play a role a the Big Brother ...and sometimes the Youger one regradless of our ages......

Oouch.... my gigi so sakit..... need to go dentist for s check up.... started to hurt lastnite after eating Bak Kut Teh.... i think one of my fillings came out..... hope the dentist is cute..hehhee....anyone can recommend me a cute dentist?...heheheh.....it's been ages since i remember the last time i went to the dentist....i used to love going to dentist and clinics when i was younger.....but as time grows older......TAKUT.....:(

No comments: